Hello, we at Values Value are looking for a CEO for our client.
We are seeking an individual with experience in edtech and/or gamedev, who has a passion for building teams, developing products, and establishing partnerships.
About the Employer
A small remote team (up to 30 people) that creates a multi-platform educational online product for children with gamification elements. The team works on Kyiv time from various locations in Ukraine and other European countries, with no office location requirement.
As the CEO, you will be responsible for high-level tasks, including conducting an audit of the team and product, shaping the business model, and launching the product into the market. Additionally, you will need to be a business-development/sales manager by nature and expand the partner network. Your tasks will include analyzing the company’s financial activities, negotiations, and managing the efficiency of product, marketing, financial, and HR functions.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an energetic, empathetic, and tactful leader from the IT (edtech/gamedev) sector with experience in product management or marketing top management. It is important that the CEO has an understanding of technical processes and can communicate effectively with developers. It would be great if you have the ability to set up and optimize processes, develop KPIs. Entrepreneurial experience, even unsuccessful, is a plus.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Considers the project as their own business.
- Has entrepreneurial and strategic thinking.
- A leader with strong organizational skills.
- Has expertise in business development, marketing, project/startup management.
- A flexible negotiator who takes in mind the board’s vision and bases decisions on numbers and facts.
- Has an English level of upper-intermediate or higher.
What the Company Offers
- High salary with a tie to the US dollar.
- Remote work and equipment provision.
- Benefits (sports activities compensation, participation in conferences, professional development, English lessons).
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Creative freedom.
- The opportunity to influence the product.
- Working with a team of professionals.
If you see yourself in this description, please send your CV to email@example.com.
We also welcome recommendations!